- Each prisoner allowed one, twenty-minute visit per week. The twenty-minute time limit will be strictly enforced
- One visit per week per inmate.
- Visits are not allowed to be split or shared.
- Up to four visitors are allowed at each visit.
- All visitors are required to wear modest clothing.
- All visitors sixteen and older must have a valid government ID, school ID is not accepted.
- Personal visits may be monitored and will be recorded. All visits are completed through monitors.
- Visitors must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times during the visit.
- NO food or drink shall be allowed into the visiting room.
On-Site Visiting Hours
There is NO charge for On Site visits.
- Thursday 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Visiting Hours for At-Home Visits
Fees apply to At-Home visits. Fees will be disclosed during the registration process.
Available daily during the following hours:
- 7:45 AM – 11:30 AM
- 12:45 PM – 4:30 PM
- 5:45 PM – 9:30 PM
Visitors must schedule all visits, on-site or off-site, at least 24 hours prior to the visit.
To schedule a visit, visitors may use the computer terminal in our lobby or access the visit registration website at:
- Visitors will be required to have a valid photo ID to register for At-Home Visits.
- After registration, visitors will be given a PIN and a visit terminal number. This information is important and must be brought to the visit.
For off-site/at-home visits you can download the app for you phone at https://securustech.net/mobile