How It Works:
- Family can set up a phone account through Securus by calling (800) 844-6591 to put money on your phone, or the inmate can purchase phone minutes.
- Telephones are available in each housing unit.
- The jail will not place or accept any phone calls for prisoners.
- All personal telephone calls shall be recorded and may be monitored.
- Conference calls, forwarded calls, three-way calls or call waiting features will terminate the call.
- Prisoners making calls to a cordless phone may experience disconnected calls.
- Cordless phones should not be used when receiving calls from prisoner phones.
- Telephone calls are limited to 15 minutes.
- Telephones are available for use during out-of-cell times.
- Prisoners on punitive isolation are restricted from making personal calls.
- Abuse of the telephone or telephone privileges shall subject the prisoner to disciplinary action.
Telephones will be turned off at 11:45 AM thru 12:30 PM, 4:30 PM thru 5:30 PM and from 9:30 PM until morning cell inspections are completed.