How it Works
- All inmate telephone calls shall be billed collect
- All personal telephone calls shall be recorded and may be monitored
- Conference calls, forwarded calls, three-way calls or call waiting features will terminate the call
- Telephone calls will be limited to 15 minutes
- Some telephone numbers will require an account to be set up by the receiver of the collect call. If an account is required or problems arise, the receiver may call 1-800-844-6591 to set up the account and resolve problems.
- The Iron County Jail does not establish telephone call rates. The rates are established by the phone service provider.
- Telephones will be turned off at 11:30 AM through 12:30 PM, 4:30 PM through 5:30 PM and from 9:00 PM until morning inspections have been passed.